single mommy for 1 day..hehe

Last night, hubby moved off to Perhentian Island. So, before he left the house, fatnin cried for no reason dah.. Seems like she knew that her papa will left her for one week kan.. At JKM’s parking lot, fatnin hulur tgn, nk mintak dukung. Emm, then fatnin taknak masuk keter when I nk amik dia from her papa. But, I amik jugak la.. She cried and cried...Her papa pun started to sad gk la...emm, the only daughter of him la katakan...hehe...I pun a bit sad gak la...fatnin ni tau je yg papa started to move off..huhuhu.. I drove the car with fatnin on my lap.. ye la, around this poly, just ok to drive like that kan..hehehe..

At house, fatnin already ok and played all around the living room especially the grill.. She started to climb that grill.. About a half an hour, she started to cry coz she is hungry.. I fed her and she slept beside me. I settled everything that I need to do tonight so, esok tak kelam kabut.

While I am ironing my baju kurung, I heard fatnin cried. So, I picked her to upstairs and lay her down on sejadah coz I want to finish ironing. But she cried again and face down like merajuk la kan..alahai sulking girl in the house…hahaha..so, I pun dukung la dia sambil iron baju..berat gak fatnin ni yer..heehe.. Then I fed her and she sleep tight..

At 5 am, she woke up and smiled and giggled and started to crawl everywhere coz I switched on the lamp in our room. A few minutes after, she has no sign to sleep..haiya, baru 5am la syg…so, I switched off the lamp and she started to pusing sana, pusing sini la..hehehe..tgk2, dh lelap..

This morning, she wakes up with smile and watching me makeup and dress up..hehehe..she quite good today mcm tau2 mama is alone and no papa today. Everything is going so smooth. I pun happy je..hehehe.. I put her in car seat and she is not moving and redha je mama tight up her hands kan..i stop keter kat jp utk thumb in pun, dia senyap je dlm keter. Not cry and just relax je on her car seat tu..good girl..

Arrived at opah’s, she smiled and dh hulur tgn so that opah akan dukung la kan..hehehe..her face plain je, ngantuk lg ke??? Emm, mama pun babai2 and go to work..today, my life start as a single mommy for 1 day only la..esok balik kampong!!! Yea yea..!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

di mana nak bersalin kali ni ye?

Babylove growpants dan susu formula s26 pe gold