Balik Kampung!!

Emm, yea yea..Balik kampung!!!!

Yesterday, while wait for Adah (will move off at 10am), I cleaned up my kitchen area. I was quite tired coz Fatnin cried when she not saw me around her. So, all the things need to settle in hurried.

At 10 am, I was texted adah that I need half an hour more for breakfast.
At 10.30, adah fetched me with a surprise!! Jejai just bought Honda civic. Fuyoo!!

So, today, I went to klate with Honda civic la.hehhee. This journey (with a new car la katakan) is very comfortable. Credit to jejai coz we all in a safe hand kan.

In KB ( to adah's abah, KB is Kota Bharu.hehe) I treated adah and jejai at cikgu nasi ulam, near Istana Batu, Kota Bharu. 3 plates of rice, 1 jug of sirap bandung, 1 piece of patin (palm size), fried chicken (bigger than my palm) and ulam + sambal. Total RM17 only. (Forgot to snap any pics). emm, cheap cheap. heehe. My family waited in front of IPK, so that adah dropped me there. Thanks adah and jejai ek.

After that, ma’s cousin treated us at popia stall next to stadium. Pastu, hujan turun like cat and dog..Meow meow bark bark… giler aaa lebat..
Emm, we stuck a half an hour, then we decided to redah hujan tu je. Sejuk! Pastu, Abah stopped at Masjid Kubang Kerian for asar. Again, redah hujan. Pastu went home sweet home at 8.00pm.. yea yea..

Comments

  1. thanks 4 the lunch..very cheap!! can go again next time

    ReplyDelete
  2. tul..cheap but still kenyang and ok la mknn nyer..hehhee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

di mana nak bersalin kali ni ye?

Babylove growpants dan susu formula s26 pe gold