fatnin's little finger...

Yesterday, I had an emergency leave due to Fatnin illness. She had a light fever and flu, so she needs a rest. I let her slept while she wants. Flu only can cure by rest. Last night, I went upstairs to pray Isya' and left Fatnin alone downstairs. her pa was outside..hishh.. after I prayed, I went downstairs, searched for Fatnin in front of TV, but she was not there.. I was wondered where she was. then I saw her standing in front of laptop, scrolled the mouse and typed on the keyboards. i just smiled and she smiled to me back. so cute she is..ehhehe.. here , a few pics. she already sat on the chairs by this time. at 10pm, she slept, but a few minutes after that she woke up because disturbed by me. oh no!! she woke up now, she will never sleep early after this. haiya..why I gatal2 pakaikan baju at her while she slept haa..she cried out loud because she don't want to wear that shirt. after I pulled out the shirt, she smiled and lay on the pillow quietly. after 10 minutes, she was starting to active back to normal. hehehe. at 10.30pm, she showed no sign to sleep..haiya.. then both of us went to upstairs. at our bedroom, she still wants to play. no sign to sleep yet..adoyai..I switched off the lamp. She still moved here and there. at last, both me and hubby let she plays by her own. she talked loudly "aaahhh, hissshhh, ooooohhh, bla bla bla" and so on. hubby can’t stop laughing. and we hugged her together. at a few minutes, I went to bathroom. during I closed the door, fatnin's little finger was clipped between door's frame. she cried and say " akit akit akit.." poor Fatin.. She showed her fingers to her pa and me..sorry Fatnin..mama don't know your finger was there..I tried to clipped my own little finger, and it was hurting me..oh God, if my big finger is so hurt, how about her little tiny finger..I am sorry Fatnin..after a few minutes, she started to play my hand phone and moved non stop again!! and laughing too. Alhamdulillah, nothing bad happened.  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

di mana nak bersalin kali ni ye?

Babylove growpants dan susu formula s26 pe gold